Pain Relief Health Patches (Bang De Li)
With our orthopedic Bang De LI Health Patches we offer a wide range of relief for those nagging injuries, such as sprained ankles, Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs, bruised heels, chondromalacia, plantar fasciitis, patellar tendonitis, bursitis, tennis elbow and more.
Testimonial from one of our clients – “For a few weeks I didn’t know why I was uncomfortable. Strain while shoveling snow (I’m no youngster) or burned fingertips from grabbing toast out of the toaster crossed my mind as possible explanations. I finally consulted my family doctor, who immediately suspected a problem with the carpal nerve.
Putting an orthopedic bandage on my wrist the first night after seeing the doctor produced enough improvement that I knew he must be on the right track. As the books on these injuries explain, I needed about 6 to 8 weeks to clear the numbness and shooting pain, but in my case with your bandage it took just several days”.
Our orthopedic Bang De LI Health Patches has passed all clinical tests and obtained the international assertion “OF GMP” standard (standard of quality). BANG DE LI Health Patch is nontoxic and very safe since it has no chemical constituents (it consists of several of many different herbs) There are no side effects.
Please take a note that Bang De Li Health Patches are transdermal health patches that are placed on the skin to deliver a specific dose of medication through the skin and into the bloodstream, promoting healing to an injured area of the body. An advantage of a transdermal delivery route over other types of medication delivery such as oral, topical, intravenous, intramuscular, etc. is that the patch provides a controlled release of the medication into the patient, usually through either a porous membrane covering a reservoir of medication or through body heat melting thin layers of medication embedded in the adhesive. What makes our health patches unique on the market of transdermal adhesives is that even taking into account the fact that the skin is a very effective barrier; as a result, only medications whose molecules are small enough to penetrate the skin can be delivered by this method. Our health patches possesses the ability to penetrate your skin and help in healing in exact place where you need it.
Main Ingredients: Refined from Reticulate millettia, saline cistanche, davallia mariesii, Chain fern, wild celery,safflower, spignet, corydalis and borneol, etc..
- This product is intended for relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- swelling inflammatory due to acute and chronic sprains and contusions
- athletic injuries
- muscular fatigue and stress
- shoulder periarthritis
- tennis elbow and hyperosteogency
- improving blood circulation
- improving metabolism
- lumbar-sacral radiculitis
- osteoarthrosis/arthropathy of the lower leg (knees), upper arms (shoulders), forearms, etc
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Intervertebral Disc Disorder/Disc Displasement
- Sprains (ligaments/joints)
- Bracial Neuritis/Radiculitis
- Calcaneal spurs
- Other orthopedic ailments
- Open the package by cutting it to get the patch.
- Remove the paper label (on the one hand there will be a sticky side)
- Paste it on a clean surface of the skin for 2-3 days.
- Remove the patch.
- Wash the skin surface.
After 5-8 hours, you can repeat the procedure. Recommended course of treatment 5 or 6 patches. For best results, recommended 2-3 courses.
Further guidance on the use of BANG DE LI Health Patches
- For orthopedic problems in the spine, the best result gives the superposition of two patches simultaneously – one in the lumbosacral region, the second – in the neck shoulder region (in the field location of pain),
- In inflammatory states in the spine or back (ganglia) patch should bonded to the painful site, or on both sides of the spine;
- Sciatica – a patch should be glued to the sacral region, the second patch should be put-on the heel area of the outer side of the heel
- When you have pain in the knee joint the best effect can be obtained by positioning of two patches simultaneously on both sides of the knee;
- When the localization of pain in the ground projection of the internal organs – liver, gall bladder, kidney, recommended the imposition of a single patch (cautiously if you have liver or kidney stones);problems with the bladder (cystitis)
- When problems with the uterus and ovaries provides the best effect tax mapping of two patches (one – on his stomach, the second – on the rump)
- Catarrhal phenomena: bronchitis, tracheitis – use two patches (one on the sternum, second between the shoulder blades), depending on which part of your lung you have the inflammatory process.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Certificate: SFDA Shaanxi Healthcare Product Approval No. 04010023
Production Date: Lot No.: Refer to seal
Validity: 2 years
- For topical use only, do not apply around open wounds or irritated skin.
- Do NOT apply patches to the lower extremities in presence of vascular diseases/varicose veins.
- Do NOT apply patches directly to open wounds.
- Do NOT apply patches if you are allergic to any of the components of the BANG DE LI formulation.
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below
Incoming search terms:
- bang de li
- natural pain relief patches
- bang de li patch
- natural pain patches
- natural pain relief patch
- pain relif patches bang de li
- bang de li orthopedic plaster
- prostatic navel plaster testimonial