Prostatic Navel Health Patch
The diseases of the prostate gland have been studied thoroughly by Hippocrates and Galen (Roman physician) thousands of years ago. Men of all ages can suffer from acute or chronic prostatitic with or without urinary obstruction. Older men, unfortunately, suffer from more serious conditions such as hypertrophy and hyperplasia of prostate. Prostatitis may damage the functionality of the prostate gland and have an effect on sperm production. Nowadays, almost a half of male population between the ages 20-50 has been or will be affected by this disease at some point of their lives. Luckily, there are health patches that can help.
Prostatic Navel Health Patch – a health patch applied directly to navel for treatment of prostate gland – has unique components that stimulate blood circulation and heal prostate. It treats even the most serious cases of prostate inflammation and enlargement.
Main Ingredients: The health patches are made with refined from pollen typhae, Sichuan Achyranthes, saffron, cinnamon, Polypodium lingua Sw., plantain, Conioselinum univittatum Turcz, Corydalis, borneol, etc..
- Reduce heat and damp, invigorate blood circulation. Used for prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia caused by the frequency and urgency, painful urine and urinary inflammation.
- Urine incontinence
- Pain during urination
- Lower back pain
- Pain in scrotum area
- Renal Insufficiency (kidney disease)
- Sexual Impotence
- 1. Wash the navel area with lukewarm water
- 2. Open the pouch (along the cutting line)
- 3. Get the health patch out and remove the attached paper from one side
- 4. Apply it with its adhesive side down to navel
- 5. One patch can be used for 2-3 days
- 6. Remove health patch and clean the skin
- 7. Repeat the procedure in 24 hours.
- 8. Treatment consists of 5 patches.
- 9. The best results are achieved after 2-3 treatments (10-15 patches)
- This product DOES NOT substitute in any way medications prescribed by your physician.
- DO NOT use salt in your diet during treatment.
- DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages.
- DO NOT apply “Prostatic Navel Health Patch” directly to open wounds/scratched skin/lacerations.
- Do NOT apply patches if you are allergic to any of the components of the Prostatic Navel Health Patch.
Storage: Keep patches in a cool dry place
Expiration: 2 years
For more information on plant sources of the herbal components, read more below
Incoming search terms:
- prostatic navel plasters
- prostate patch health
- prostate plaster
- herbal prostate patch
- plaster navel
- prostate health patches
- sichuan achyranthes
Share in social networks
Tags: Blume Prostatic Navel Health Patch, Blume Prostatic Navel Plaster, health patches, Main Ingredients, prostate, Prostatic Navel Health Patch, prostatitis, Renal Insufficiency, Safflower, Sexual Impotence, Sichuan Achyranthes, Storage Keep